With a long line of great community education, community engagement, communication and behaviour change projects under her belt, Roberta Styles-Wood and team can help you develop your next campaign.
They can assist with:
- Campaign planning – do you need to influence attitudes, promote positive messages, change behaviours, attract visitors or create a more engaging experience? We have a plan for that.
- Clear, simple content – create messages for those with low literacy and other engagement issues.
- Audience analysis – need to know more about the people you are working with? We can help.
- Evaluation – need to find out what your impact was? We can help.
Previous projects have included:
- Water – Learn it! Live it!, the state wide water education program planning and launch
- Plain cigarette packaging implementation planning
- Transport that works local council campaign to drive more funding into sustainable transport options
- Content development for the My Time playgroup facilitators, playgroups for kids with complex needs
- Cultural tourism campaign for a local council to promote their multicultural food offerings.
Please contact us to find out more.